Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Blessed Week

Because of Labor Day on Monday,
Nicole's P-Day was moved to today!
Here's her most recent email (with pictures!):

"Hello Friends and Family!! 

      Since Monday was Labor Day, our pday was moved to Tuesday. Sister Brown and I were planning on going to the Temple today, so that moved our pday to today!! Unfortunately, our Temple trip plans fell through :( BUT we're excited to reschedule and go another time! The House of the Lord is one of the greatest blessings we have here on earth and I am anxiously awaiting my next trip (: 

       This past week was a very blessed week! We got many new investigators (not much to say on them right now, but in future emails!) and we're excited to start teaching them! We got a new one yesterday...his name is Richard and guess what??? HE'S GOT AN ENGLISH ACCENT!!!!!! I absolutely love his accent and can't wait to start teaching him! He does seem really open though. He took a Book of Mormon, set up a time for us to come back this weekend, and he said he'd have a report on what he thinks of it....so excited!! I've never met anyone who committed to read it so willingly the first time talking to them..we're very hopeful for Richard! 

      We FINALLY moved into our apartment on Friday! We were so excited to finally be able to fully unpack and settle in. We were very blessed though to be able to stay with a few different members the past 2 weeks. It was a great way to get to know the wonderful people serving in this Branch! 

       There's not too much to say this week, but I was reminded of how blessed I am to be able to be out here testifying of our Savior Jesus Christ every day. I had a couple of "off" days this week. Sunday was one of them. I didn't feel myself and was lacking a little in my desire. Nonetheless, every time I bore my testimony, I felt a complete change. I felt so happy and passionate and blessed to have the opportunity to share my testimony. Testifying of Jesus Christ brings the greatest amount of joy anyone could ever imagine! I invite everyone, regardless of faith, to write or share (preferably share) your feelings of our Savior Jesus Christ. You will feel a difference and His love and Spirit will overwhelm you! I'm so grateful!! I can't imagine being anywhere else right now. I have been truly blessed! 

       I love you all and pray that everything is going well! I'll have to send pictures in another email because only Sister Brown's computer will allow that and we'll be switching computers to do so. Thank you for all your prayers and love! May you feel God's love for you and others around you this week! I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I love my Heavenly Father. I love my calling! 

Love,
Sister Wilson"







No comments:

Post a Comment