Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I'm Willing To Do Whatever It Takes

We got another email today! Her P-Day was moved
to today because of Memorial Day being yesterday. Check
out her latest email and pictures below:

"Howdy! 
 
    Hey everyone!!! This week went much better :) 

    Monday, my district and I went fishing!!! Well, the elders went fishing and Sister Kulcsar and I just enjoyed the lake....well looking at it since we can't go in. Haha, but we did do a little fishing at the end.....it was fun :) I really love the elders I get to serve with. They're great examples of what a leader should be like and they're so patient with us. I feel so extremely blessed to serve with these wonderful sons of God :) 

    Tuesday we had Zone Conference...it was quite interesting. We all got black boxes put in our car (they tract your speed and "dangerous driving" and lots of other stuff). It talks to you when you're speeding and doing other things we shouldn't do. We also found out we're getting i-pads when our new mission president gets here in July. Not so sure how I feel about that.....but it will be fun. I know the Lord is providing many ways for us to share the gospel and I look forward to seeing how the i-pads will help move His work forward! 

    Our biggest miracle happened on Sunday. We taught Beth after church and we taught her the Word of Wisdom (a commandment to help our bodies be clean and healthy...it prohibits the consumption of alcohol, tea/coffee, illegal drugs, marijuana, harmful substances, tobacco products). The only problem she had with it was she drank tea. Herbal tea is okay for us to drink, but her tea was questionable. We told her we'd ask our leaders if it was approved. Then we asked her if she'd be willing to give it up to be baptized if it wasn't. Her response filled my heart with so much joy. She said, "Yep. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I know this is what I need to do and I'll give up whatever I need to". SHE'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I was blessed to meet her!! She's the greatest...I have nothing more to say about her than that :)

      Yesterday, we all went to Canada for the day! All the missionaries went to Canada (it was a Blitz) to help the Canadian sisters find more people to teach. It was so great! We talked to a LOT of people and it made me super excited to talk to that many people in my own area. The church up there is SUPER small. There's not even a church building there. There are like 12 members (meaning Jaxon has a lot of work to do:) Go kill it in Canada Jax!)  On the plus side, they're all strong in the gospel :) 

       I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father. I have seen and felt His hand in my life a lot this week and am so grateful for all He has done for me! I'm grateful to hear about all my friends at home who are leaving for their missions....it shows that His work is moving forward!! How wonderful it is to be part of that!! I love you all and I love my Savior Jesus Christ...I want nothing more in the world than to be like Him!! Hope you all have a great week!!! Oh, and by the way, transfer calls are Sunday so if you are sending any letters, send them to the mission office address: 
820 S Pines Rd. Suite 101 
Spokane Valley, WA 99206 

LOVE YOU!! 

Sister Wilson"















No comments:

Post a Comment