Monday, July 20, 2015

God's Perfect Plan

Here's Nicole's email from today!
It sounds like she had a really good week.
Check it out below:

"Hey everyone!! 

     This week was weird, like all first weeks of a new transfer. Nonetheless, we saw many miracles and have received many great blessings. 

     Monday was my last pday with Sister Kulcsar. We got to see Pam and Jeanine again which was great! They are doing awesome and Pam is really progressing! She's such a sweetheart....I really don't know what else to say about her! They're just great :) 

     Tuesday I got Sister Erickson and said goodbye to Sister Kulcsar! We've had a lot of fun together the past 2 transfers, despite the trials we also faced. I'm grateful for all that I've learned from her! Sister Erickson is great too, though! I just adore her! She is so funny! Tuesdaynight, we had a dinner at a members home, and their 2 less active grandsons were there. The lady talked about how cute her grandsons were the majority of the meal and how she was hoping if she introduced them to 2 cute Mormon girls (yes, she means us), then they would become active again. It was awkward....REALLY awkward! Hahahaha. Luckily, we were able to tie everything back into something less awkward and we were able to joke about it. Yeah...it was quite the experience! 

       Thursday we saw the Schmidts and see how they were doing since the passing of their loved one. It was a very short, but great message! Sister Schmidt was engaged and felt the Spirit...it was so great!! 

       Friday, we got to meet our new district! In our district is Elder Shirk (district leader), Elder Nielson, Elder Troseth, Elder Vaughn, Sister Erickson and myself. Within our district, we all got special callings! I'm the P-day coordinator, Sister Erickson, Elder Troseth, and Elder Nielson are the Blitz coordinators for each companionship and Elder Vaughn is the refreshment coordinator (that's my favorite:)). Hahaha, it's going to be a great transfer with these wonderful people! Our district is a lot of fun and I can already tell we'll become close!

       Saturday, I got to attend my first funeral...EVER. I hate funerals!! We got to go to the funeral for the Schmidt family in support of these wonderful people. By the way I cried, you would've thought I was best friends with the man who died! Despite all the tears, I am so grateful for that experience! The memorial was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the Spirit was felt so strongly. It's been a while since I've felt the Spirit that strong. I had a lot of doubts, concerns, and worries addressed at the service. I had things clarified and confirmed to me. I gained a better understanding about God's Plan of Happiness (or Plan of Salvation) for His children. God's plan is perfect. I'm grateful that Jesus Christ will be the Judge and that He knows us perfectly and knows our hearts. How grateful I am for this reaffirmation. I'm thankful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ that makes it possible for us to live with our loved ones again. I am so blessed to have this restored gospel in my life to carry me through the difficult times. 

       I hope everyone had a wonderful week and will have an even better week! Thank you for your love, support and prayers! I appreciate them and I appreciate each of you! Love you all!! 

Love, 
Sister Wilson"






No comments:

Post a Comment